Sunday, September 8, 2013

30 Day D&D Challenge, Day 8: Favorite Character

"Hi."

Well, I have to say, I've mostly been a GM over the majority of my roleplaying career. So, there aren't a lot of characters that I've played for me to choose from. If I have to pick one, though, it might just be a character I played very recently; i.e. a character I've played since I've come back to gaming. The character in question? A half-elf paladin called Drance! He was a bit grittier and world-weary than your stereotypical paladin. I played him in a City State of the Invincible Overlord campaign (using Castles & Crusades). Drance had a bit of a sarcastic relationship with the party's mage, and the two shared barbed exchanges most of the time. Good times!

1 comment:

  1. Lately I've mainly been a GM, too, but I did play one character continuously in an 8-year long "Middle Earth" (4th Age) game - kind of a samurai type. I liked him a lot and had a lot of fun playing him, although he was also the start of my "outsider character who doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the group" trend.

    ReplyDelete