Monday, February 7, 2011

Tales of the Wanderers: Session 4

So we finally got the group back together after a bit of wintry mess and had our fourth session for ye olde campaign (the third session with both of my players in attendance). Here's the latest adventure log post on the campaign's Obsidian Portal page.

We're still using a Swords & Wizardry/Lamentations of the Flame Princess rules combo, despite my recent thoughts of changing rules sets, and will be doing so for the foreseeable future. One of my players, Dan, had been playing a kender, but he and I decided that he would move to a monk character that he had been thinking of before the campaign started. I allowed this, since we are not too far into the campaign and he really seemed to have a great yearning to play a monk (made possible by my purchasing the Swords & Wizardry Complete rules).

Anyway, hope you take a look at the OP page, and I welcome comments, thoughts, etc. It's been a great experience so far, and me and the guys are happy as heck to be playing! We're having lots of fun, and it seems like it will only keep getting better! That's all I could ask for at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment