Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gearing Up for Session 2!

Greetings all,

As you can tell, the regularity of my postings is WAY down on ye olde blog. I know, I know, you've all been beating your chests and nashing your teeth at my much-decreased blogging output ;-)

But I have to say that a derth of postings is going to be the status quo here at OMUtB for the indefinite future. And I am actually OK with that. Because I am spending my free time on actually working on/preparing for/running my currently bi-weekly Legendary Domains campaign. This Saturday is session two, and I am all jazzed up for it! I think I'm pretty prepared, and I can't wait to see my players and their characters react to what I have to throw at them!

Point is, most of my posts here for the time being will be to give you reports on my sessions, and perhaps the occasional divergence from that topic if the mood strikes me and if I have time.

Again, I am pretty sure that no one will be devastated by this news. But I don't want to be one of those guys who abandons a blog after a few months because the initial fire that made me start the blog has "gone out." It hasn't. It's just my energies are better focused elsewhere. I'm doing what I want to be doing: actually GAMING! I feel like a success, so far!

So keep your fingers crossed for me, with regards to my continued gaming efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment