Thursday, September 9, 2010

Focusing my Energies

Hello once again...

As you can clearly tell by my lack of posting on ye olde blog, I'm really focusing every spare moment I have into getting my Legendary Domains campaign off the ground. I've got my four players, have their characters pretty much done...now all I need to do is coordinate schedules and finalize a date for our first game session! We're tentatively shooting for September 18th as our date, but we're still just tentative for that day. Damn adult responsibilities ;-)

Anyway, sorry for this blog not being very interesting lately...if it ever was at all! I know there's differences in opinion on whether or not session recaps are worthwhile, but I am thinking at this point that that's all you'll be seeing from me for a while on this blog. Until I can get into the groove of the campaign, at least.

Anyway, that's all for now. As always, happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment