Friday, July 16, 2010

Off Topic: Something I Thought Was Cool!

I was just tooling around the Web and somehow stumbled across the image above. Thought it was a cool cover for a comic book. Never read this series but I might look it up (not that I have the time or money to get into a comic series...it's been a while). That Kirkman name sounds familiar...I think he's somehow involved with that Walking Dead comic book series that many people have been raving about.

I called this post "off topic," but I have to say, this image made me sort of nostalgic for the days when I was playing Paladium's Heroes Unlimited. Note to self: Calm down...one personal gaming renaissance at a time...

1 comment:

  1. Libraries, man, libraries. But yeah, Invincible is really good. It's simultaneously very modern and a throwback to old Silver Age stuff, but a lot more serious when it needs to be. Kirkman does the teen hero stuff really well.

    ReplyDelete